Imagine living in this country homestead set on 280 blissful acres of fresh air, where you can enjoy a stress free country lifestyle close to the charming and historic township of York.
• Currently used for lifestyle living and general agricultural production
• A mixture of loam and gravel clay fertile soil
• 80% arable and 20% well treed areas
• Power and scheme water connected
• 4 bedroom 2 bathroom
• Large kitchen
• Family open living
• Formal dining,
• Sitting TV room
• Spa area
• 3 of the bedrooms are king sized
• Large double garage
So many uses here, whether you are into horses, cattle, dogs or dirt bikes;
• Olive farming
• Room for the kids and pets to go wild
• Agistment/spelling which could provide a supplementary income.
• Keep and breed livestock
• Grow your own hay and stock feed
• Farm stay
• Simply a great family weekend retreat
• bushwalk reserve on the boundary of the Mortlock River
Located within an hour’s commute to Midland and close to the charming country towns of York and to Northam.