This 1998 build “Dale Alcock” double brick home is situated on a large 1227sqm corner block in the Byford structure plan. The home ideally positioned forward on the land and zoned for subdivision of the rest of the property creating lots with street frontage to Mary Street.
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Shoppers entrance from the garage
• Double garage with remote door
• Gas Storage hot water system
• Solar panels
• Built in robes to all bedrooms
• Parents retreat
• Large kitchen with gas cooking
• Slow combustion fire to family room
• Previously approved for subdivision of two lots with street frontage
• Located within the current Byford Structure Plan
• TPS2 Zone Urban development
• Opposite Byford child care, Byford Primary School and St Aidans Church
• 200 metres to Byford Shops and Byford medical Centre
This property uniquely offers multiple options to the investor and home owner alike.