This wonderful stone cottage is reminiscent of the earthy colours of Tuscany,
but better because its set in the charming country town of Beverley.
Built Circa 1890s with loads of character, history and the land is eligible for application to subdivide into 4 x ½ acre lots all with street frontages.
• High pressed tin ceilings
• 4 Bedrooms including sleep-out
• Very large main bedroom with an open fire place
• Office and Studio with Rev Cycle Air Conditioning
• Bathroom plus separate shower room
• Studio hobby room
• Spacious Kitchen, Dining and Living
• Rev Cycle Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fan,
• Slow combustion wood heater
• Very long and wide passage used as family room
• Cottage court yard
• Carport plus workshop
• Chook pen
• Plenty of room for your Caravan and boat on this massive block.
• 10 Solar panels
• 270 litre Air Pump Hot Water System
• Walking distance to main shopping area and all amenities